PHIL 6000 satisfies a graduate student's in-person RCR training requirement for both the RCR Academic Policy for Doctoral Students and the RCR Compliance Policy. Doctoral students are encouraged to take PHIL 6000 during their first summer session (if, at that time, they will be enrolled full time). Some graduate programs have an in-house training approach that their doctoral students should take instead of PHIL 6000.
PHIL 6000 is a one-credit course and is listed under Philosophy in Oscar; students should only register for one section of the course.
For more information about the course or if you are a postdoc who is interested in attending, contact the RCR Program.
The fall and spring sections are primarily for graduate students who will not be full time during the summer session.
- PHIL 6000-A (CRN 85435): Thursday, August 16 and Friday, August 17, 9:05am-4:55pm; Location: Bunger Henry Room 380
- PHIL 6000-B (CRN 85436): MW 4:30-5:45pm, Aug. 22-Sept. 26; Location: Instructional Center Room 209
- PHIL 6000-C (CRN 85434): MW 6:00-7:15pm, Aug. 22-Sept. 26; Location: Instructional Center Room 209
- PHIL 6000: Thursday, January 3 and Friday, January 4, 9:05am-4:55pm; Location: TBD
- PHIL 6000: MW 4:30-5:45pm, January 9-February 13; Location: TBD
- PHIL 6000: MW 6:00-7:15pm, January 9-February 13; Location: TBD