Postdoctoral researchers who are seeking to fulfill the in-person requirement of the RCR Compliance Policy may at the discretion of their PI/PD:
- Participate in a class, seminar, or other interactive approach developed by the School that addresses ethical issues relevant to the discipline as well as broader issues of research integrity; or
- Participate in regularly scheduled laboratory meetings or discussions that address ethical issues relevant to the discipline as well as broader issues of research integrity (for example, the research team could discuss ORI's The Lab); or
- Register through OSP’s system and attend the Research Ethics Course (PHIL 6000) offered by the Ivan Allen College; or
- Participate in the OSP RCR Workshop Series.
PHIL 6000 – Spring 2014
Postdoctoral researchers who have been encouraged by their PI/PD to attend PHIL 6000 must register through OSP’s system before they attend a section of the course.
- PHIL 6000B1 (CRN 26893): 9:00AM-5:00PM on Thursday January 2 and Friday January 3; Howey Physics L5. Register for B1
- PHIL 6000B2 (CRN 26894): 12:05PM-1:55PM Mondays from January 6 to February 24; Instructional Center 115. Register for B2
- PHIL 6000B3 (CRN 26895): 12:05PM-1:55PM Fridays from January 17 to February 28; Instructional Center 113. Register for B3