Postdoctoral researchers who are seeking to fulfill the in-person requirement of the RCR Compliance Policy may at the discretion of their PI/PD:
- Participate in a class, seminar, or other interactive approach developed by the School that addresses ethical issues relevant to the discipline as well as broader issues of research integrity; or
- Participate in regularly scheduled laboratory meetings or discussions that address ethical issues relevant to the discipline as well as broader issues of research integrity (for example, the research team could discuss ORI's The Lab); or
- Register through OSP’s system and attend the Research Ethics Course (PHIL 6000) offered by the Ivan Allen College; or
- Participate in the OSP RCR Workshop Series.
PHIL 6000 – Fall 2014
Postdoctoral researchers who have been encouraged by their PI/PD to attend PHIL 6000 must register through OSP’s system before they attend a section of the course (the registration links will be available soon).
- PHIL 6000B1: 4:35PM-6:25PM on Tuesdays from August 19 to September 30; Howey Physics L5.
- PHIL 6000B2: 12:05PM-1:55PM on Mondays from August 18 to October 6; Instructional Center 115.
- PHIL 6000JB: 9:05AM-4:55PM on Thursday, August 14 & Friday, August 15 only; location TBD.